ABOUT

Hello! I'm an art/film student and I currently reside in California. This is pretty much a notebook or corkboard to bounce ideas off of. Feel free to comment on any entry. Specific emails can be directed to archaelin@yahoo.com.

A THOUGHT

ARCHIVES

NOTABLE FOLKS

-Boo
-DeadShark
-Frog
-Pookie
-Amethyst

MISC LINKS

-The Scroll
-Dispatch
-MacKenzie
-Blogger

Layout by: ...betsy!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005
long time no post

sorry everyone for the lack of poems, i was on spring break ^_^;;

But now, on with the show!!!


The Postal Service

Picked up a letter from the
postal service
today.

White envelope sealed stuck
just as always
a stamp.

return addressed label was
my own name
odd...

i don't remember this letter
or if i sent it to
myself.

i don't think i did, but there
it is, addressed to
and from
myself.

Alright, then I opened it up
ripping under the flap
jagged.

A piece of paper, white and
blue college ruled lines
one red sideways.

It was in blue ink, or was it
black? Ah well, it
doesn't really matter.

It filled about the whole page,
neatly scrawled and
slightly slanted.

At the top right next to the
'Dear' was my very
own name.

Well hey, it was addressed to me,
what do you think?

I read it through, the sketchy letters
looking familiar, like
mine.

Funny coincidence, I thought.

But then, sure enought, I'd
reached the end of it,
and there,
at the bottom,
my very own signiture,
my name, my letters and ink.

I read it again, and every line,
every repeated letter on the page,
every single redundant sentence,
it all read
"remember me."

Archaelin at 7:00 PM

1 comments

1 Comments:

At 3/25/2005, Blogger Betsy said...

wow.... that was ubber deep and meaningful babes!

*in shocked state!*

 

Post a Comment


=== think about it ===