ABOUT

Hello! I'm an art/film student and I currently reside in California. This is pretty much a notebook or corkboard to bounce ideas off of. Feel free to comment on any entry. Specific emails can be directed to archaelin@yahoo.com.

A THOUGHT

ARCHIVES

NOTABLE FOLKS

-Boo
-DeadShark
-Frog
-Pookie
-Amethyst

MISC LINKS

-The Scroll
-Dispatch
-MacKenzie
-Blogger

Layout by: ...betsy!

Friday, June 10, 2005
WHAT?! You have EMOTIONS?!?!?!!!!

oh good sweet lord above! what have you created! this crazy child is actually writing something with feeling! it has the "L" word in it! ahhhh!!!! and it RHYMES!! i haven't written a rhyming poem since the beginning of the year! dare I say it? It scares me to say so, but I will for those of you who might be a little on the slow side... gasp! could it be true? this person can feel love?! aww... i love all of you! so fuzzy... x3

I know (if anyone reads this) I'm gonna get some seeeerious talking to by some of you and a whole lot of making fun of... Ellie, Kelsey don't jump to conclusions!

yellow flowers

I'd always wanted someone to give me flowers
and hold my hand at night
saying words to make me smile
to tell me everything's alright.

Every first star I'd see
I'd make my wish and hope for true
and every evening, over again,
dreaming and praying just for you.

Walking on a dirt-worn path
I'd pick a daisy and ask its face
to 'love' or 'not,' its numbers would tell,
too far was I to ask your face.

I'd sing to the wind and cry to the sea
'Whatever will become of me?
Will no one watch to catch me when I fall?
No one to hear my searching call?
Tell me, please, will anyone give
me a single flower as long as I live?'

I'll give you yellow flowers
we'll stare up at the sky all day,
and tell you that you're beautiful
and everything's ok.

Archaelin at 2:29 PM

2 comments

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2005, Blogger Adraea said...

aw....*squee*
What do you mean I can't jump to conclusions! It's so obvious.....
heh, so you do have fuzzy moments - were you wearing your fuzzy sweatshirt when you wrote this?

 
At 6/19/2005, Blogger Ellie said...

Oh my! This poem.. is so cute! I won't make fun, I promise. =x I love it, wow, what a great.. ooh it just sums up all my feelings too.

I like this part:
"I'd sing to the wind and cry to the sea
'Whatever will become of me?"
the best. ^^

 

Post a Comment


=== think about it ===