ABOUT

Hello! I'm an art/film student and I currently reside in California. This is pretty much a notebook or corkboard to bounce ideas off of. Feel free to comment on any entry. Specific emails can be directed to archaelin@yahoo.com.

A THOUGHT

ARCHIVES

NOTABLE FOLKS

-Boo
-DeadShark
-Frog
-Pookie
-Amethyst

MISC LINKS

-The Scroll
-Dispatch
-MacKenzie
-Blogger

Layout by: ...betsy!

Thursday, August 25, 2005
creepy, much?

ok, so I FINALLY organized the million and a half random folders of poems and such on my computer. There's still some phantom files out there hiding somehwere in my harddrive, i'm sure of it, but for now they'll have to remain that way, as I don't have the time or patience to find them right now...

In other news, I wrote a rather creepy little poem this morning. Kind of... well, creepy... but it has a meaning! oh yes it does, it has a nice and happy little meaning if you look hard enough!!

Dollface

Hey doll, with your hair drawn tight and your
face painted on cherry red hiding
all the emptiness in your hollow china head.

Hey babe, in your dress with the frills at the neck and your
perfect little fragile arms and legs sticking out that
won't bend or embrace without breaking.

Hey sweet, sitting there with a smile and a grin and your
secret that you were the one who slaughtered and
ripped and tore the rag doll to shreds.

Dollface, with your empty body that holds no heart and your
painted face that hides all emotion and the reason why you
hated the rag doll with the candy heart and stuffing who could
hold and be held and embrace without breaking.



here's another short little one I wrote a while ago and didn't ever post, i was thinking about sailboats, I dunno... doesn't have a tittle, but that's ok. anyway, enjoy :)


Catch me
and be dragged along.
I've got one hand on the wind and the other with you.

Jump for the lines
and let the sail send you flying,
hitching a ride in the sky.

Hold fast
don't let go.
Escape won't set you free, only send you reeling.

Catch me,
curl your fingers tight,
'cause I've got one hand on the wind and the other with you.

Archaelin at 11:35 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

At 8/27/2005, Blogger Adraea said...

I like it! Dollface is quite creepy, but really good! I love the sailing one, too! The rhythm is kinda cool!

 

Post a Comment


=== think about it ===