ABOUT

Hello! I'm an art/film student and I currently reside in California. This is pretty much a notebook or corkboard to bounce ideas off of. Feel free to comment on any entry. Specific emails can be directed to archaelin@yahoo.com.

A THOUGHT

ARCHIVES

NOTABLE FOLKS

-Boo
-DeadShark
-Frog
-Pookie
-Amethyst

MISC LINKS

-The Scroll
-Dispatch
-MacKenzie
-Blogger

Layout by: ...betsy!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005
see me, feel me, touch me, feel me

so... yes... slightly influenced by one of The Who's songs...

See Me

i don't
feel me

anymore.
don't
touch me

on the surface nothing shows.
i can't
hear me

nothing comes in
my ears are
empty
stuffed

with invisible cotton
that only
I can feel.

Archaelin at 12:48 PM

2 comments

2 Comments:

At 10/05/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, omg, i just realized i already posted this poem on here... BUT this one has the right indents! yay!! this is what it was SUPPOSED to look like, not the other entry... yah.

 
At 10/08/2005, Blogger Adraea said...

I love it! It's so....cool. And it needs no point - it's perfect. Have you read it at a lit meeting yet?

 

Post a Comment


=== think about it ===