ABOUT

Hello! I'm an art/film student and I currently reside in California. This is pretty much a notebook or corkboard to bounce ideas off of. Feel free to comment on any entry. Specific emails can be directed to archaelin@yahoo.com.

A THOUGHT

ARCHIVES

NOTABLE FOLKS

-Boo
-DeadShark
-Frog
-Pookie
-Amethyst

MISC LINKS

-The Scroll
-Dispatch
-MacKenzie
-Blogger

Layout by: ...betsy!

Sunday, January 08, 2006
i'm more than an ocean...

Wax and Wane

If you are the shores, then I am the waves.

You don't see me walk up, slow along the bottom,
dragging with me swells and crests,
the salt of my sky-smiling face;
seafoam and spray, all manner of briney life
still hidden under the deep mirrored grey.

I come running now, climbing up with open arms
crashing down engulfing the sand,
spreading across every beach, every reach,
clinging to the last rocks one last weedy finger.

Slipping away with the ebb, back with the undertow,
I drift from you, sink back into myself, into the waiting.

Archaelin at 9:49 PM

3 comments

3 Comments:

At 1/10/2006, Blogger Betsy said...

...that was little depressing. But jolly good too! Don't you worry bout that one!

 
At 1/12/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An ocean of emotions!

 
At 1/12/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that "anonymous" comment was Ellie, by the way.

 

Post a Comment


=== think about it ===