ABOUT

Hello! I'm an art/film student and I currently reside in California. This is pretty much a notebook or corkboard to bounce ideas off of. Feel free to comment on any entry. Specific emails can be directed to archaelin@yahoo.com.

A THOUGHT

ARCHIVES

NOTABLE FOLKS

-Boo
-DeadShark
-Frog
-Pookie
-Amethyst

MISC LINKS

-The Scroll
-Dispatch
-MacKenzie
-Blogger

Layout by: ...betsy!

Thursday, January 18, 2007
And my hands, WHOA my hands

Here's a little snack for those who've got the poetic munchies. :)
The header to this post is a reference to a silly old song i know, where basically at the last stanza you just start BELTING it out: And mah hands, WHOA mah haa-eeee-ands, I believe with mah hands I can hold this land. Mah two hands hold the Ea-earth, mah two hands heeeeeal the Ea-earth.
And then we go all hippy-like and braid daisies. :P

= + = + = + = + = + = + =

So I'm looking down my nose
that I really can only see when I go cross-eyed
and cross-eyed, nothing really seems right, anyway,
except for that which is so far away
or so close.
So close.

My hands are so close I can see their canyons
and dirt and sweat and sand and I wonder
is there someone looking up out of my hand-canyons,
all cross-eyed and looking at me,
that which is so far away, but I'm close.

My hands are so far away.

Archaelin at 8:33 PM

2 comments

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2007, Blogger Adraea said...

This is lovely....even though I read it over a month ago! Update, woman!

 
At 3/01/2007, Blogger Ellie said...

WOMAN!

 

Post a Comment


=== think about it ===